I was able to multi-task and do another card to suit a couple other challenges I have been wanting to do. The sketch came from one of my favorites, Freshly Made. And, the color inspiration came from ColourQ, a new one for me. I just love the colors, so could not resist.
And, here is my card:
Can you believe this was the first time I inked up my Hello Doily stamp? Yep, it sure was, but I know I will be using it again very soon. It's such a great stamp to layer! I can't believe it took me so long to use. Anyway, I kept this one simple and clean for the sketch which makes it a really quick card to do. On top of the Doily, I stamped the Field Flowers, added the little blue butterfly, some ribbon and finished it off with some bling. Gotta have bling! It's hard to see in the picture, but there is also some glitter in the middle of the flowers. Hope you like it! :)
- Stamps: Hello, Doily, Field Flowers
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Always Artichoke
- Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party
- Cool Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Sizzlit, Trimmer
- Embellishments: Pool Party Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones
Thanks for stopping by!